Ability to compile a playlist from multiple services

Brantome

The capability to compile a mixed playlist of contents from, say, My Music, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Tidal, Home Music Servers etc would be a powerful addition - I understand the Bluesound Node, for example, can do this.
The ability to export such playlists to use on another Wiim Home app would be useful e.g. a playlist compiled on the IOS WiiM Hime app could be shared with the Android Wiim Home app - or more usefully, could be stored within your WiiM account and made available to all WiiM Home apps using that account.

The capability to compile a mixed playlist of contents from, say, My Music, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Tidal, Home Music Servers etc would be a powerful addition - I understand the Bluesound Node, for example, can do this.
The ability to export such playlists to use on another Wiim Home app would be useful e.g. a playlist compiled on the IOS WiiM Hime app could be shared with the Android Wiim Home app - or more usefully, could be stored within your WiiM account and made available to all WiiM Home apps using that account.
Cool, your suggestion is great and we will support it later. We have do some prepared tasks for the mixed playlist and will develop it further. Regarding the playlist transmission, we will discuss it internally.

Last edited:
Back