After FW 4.6.605059 Tidal browsing on wiim app, shows nothing on many voices

merifon

Major Contributor
Just updated, among other stuff it indicated new autoplay on Tidal and Qobuz.
Usually I use Connect from tidal's app but I checked for the new supposed feature.
Apart that autoplay doesn't work, now browsing from WiiM app gives nothing on: News, Moods, Genres, Mixes for you, MQA playlist and My Music.
Anyone got this behavior on android 14? ios version, still works...
Ticket already opened.

I am having the same trouble, no artists, no albums, etc. ... but my individual saved tracks do show up.

After update Wiim mini.

→ Mixes for you and click on a mix, it lists no tracks, but I can start the playlist and listen to songs. Is this a known bug and if not, can it please get fixed?

Last edited:
After update Wiim mini.

→ Mixes for you and click on a mix, it lists no tracks, but I can start the playlist and listen to songs. Is this a known bug and if not, can it please get fixed?
If you want to bring an issue to WiiM’s attention, raise a ticket thru the settings/feedback section in the WiiM Home app

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will check this issue as soon as possible.

Also, to help us debug this issue, could you help send us feedback with the WiiM Home app by selecting App settings -> Feedback? We will check it immediately after receiving it.

Last edited:
We have found the root cause and will release a new Android app today to fix this issue.

No issues at all using Tidal in the Android wiim app for me... don't break it for the rest of us!! ;)
Hi, this issue only occurs with the WiiM Mini's latest firmware. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Thank you, as usual very good support service. I have to say light years ahead of Nad/Bluos, for example...
By my point of view, I can wait for official release.

Hi, this issue only occurs with the WiiM Mini's latest firmware. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Ah, ok, I understand now.
Yes, when I choose my mini as the current device then try to browse tidal it doesn't work.

Installed new firmware update and problem is solved, thanks for the quick and helpful solution... WIIM RULZ

Back