Amazon music HD sort and favourites

djufuk87

Hi all,

I'm using a Wiim mini connexted to an external DAC and is working great.
I have some app crash sometimes and I miss the song controls on android into the bar/notification tab but the audio quality is good.
The main problems with amazon music HD are:

- I can't sort/order by date or artist the playlists. (And with 3-400 tracks in each playlist I don't find anything)

- I can't add tracks to the favourite. So to do a modify I have to open the amazon Music APP and it's really annoying.

Can you add these two features to the Wiim app?

Thanks,
John

Hi all,

I'm using a Wiim mini connexted to an external DAC and is working great.
I have some app crash sometimes and I miss the song controls on android into the bar/notification tab but the audio quality is good.
The main problems with amazon music HD are:

- I can't sort/order by date or artist the playlists. (And with 3-400 tracks in each playlist I don't find anything)

- I can't add tracks to the favourite. So to do a modify I have to open the amazon Music APP and it's really annoying.

Can you add these two features to the Wiim app?

Thanks,
John
I completely agree with you regarding the options for sorting tracks or albums.
For example, I have a library of about 800 Albums and finding one with the title as the only option is practically impossible.
As you say, 2 more options would be indispensable:
Artist Name
Last Added
Options that all music Apps have, minus WHA.
I also asked to @WiiM Support if we could have them, but, for now, nothing.
Let's hope they add them soon.
Moral is that, at the moment, I don't use WHA because it's unmanageable.

If you use Qobuz or Tidal also, I would recommend BubbleUPnP.
Really well done app.
Unfortunately it does not include Amazon Music Unlimited

I completely agree with you regarding the options for sorting tracks or albums.
For example, I have a library of about 800 Albums and finding one with the title as the only option is practically impossible.
As you say, 2 more options would be indispensable:
Artist Name
Last Added
Options that all music Apps have, minus WHA.
I also asked to @WiiM Support if we could have them, but, for now, nothing.
Let's hope they add them soon.
Moral is that, at the moment, I don't use WHA because it's unmanageable.
I am having similar issues. I have over 3000 tracks but can only access A-B. And shuffle only does so with about a hundred of those. There is no cache to clear and there are no song selections options in the app such as alphabetical, or most recetnly added. That WiiM Pro does Amazon was the reason I bought it. But the SQ is great.

Unable to cast from the amazon app?
I hear the amazon app has had some isues recently, but understand it's getting better again.
I spent few hours recently on trying to make casting from amazon app working. But it seems, that in some regions (like Poland for me), there is some mismatch in Alexa regions. And the only work around might be to move your whole Amazon account to country like UK.... (but then you loose might loose some content on Prime Video, the cost for Amazon Music is much higher than in Poland and so on).....

Back