Are you able to see album cover in local hardisk?

Klayman

No problem seeing thumbnails/cover in web qobuz service, but in my local storage (Nas) the icons are empty. The files are cover.jpg in the album directory.

You see them?

Thank you.

What's running on the nas?
I assume you mean the wiim home app.

I recall having a similar issue at one point, but I think that was when I was running the qnap media server.
I could be wrong, it might have been when I was using Kodi on a laptop, or even whatever was running on my modem when I had an hdd plugged into it.

Anyway, more details might help someone else answer you!

Wiim Home, android. Local file from Qobuz. I can't see album cover. With Tidal files it works. Work again with Qmusic app from Qnap Nas.

Are you saying that the artwork you've downloaded from Qobuz isn't displaying through 'Home Music Share' in the WiiM app but the artwork from TIDAL is, even though they're both called cover.jpg?
I'd test it in another UPnP control point first (BubbleUPnP, Hi-Fi Cast, mconnect) just to make sure it's being sent correctly from the QNAP media server, and if that works, I guess I'd try and identify the difference between the two sets of files (mediainfo may be able to help), maybe one is a different format e.g. JPEG 2000, although I'd be surprised.

Back