Audio stuttering out of nowhere

Jakub

I'm using Wiim pro connected by Ethernet cable. WiFi is disabled. I use Tidal connect, no matter if I use master quality or HiFi, occasionally audio starts stuttering (everything is fine for long time but eventually audio starts stuttering). And it's not just single hiccup, it stuttering as hell, there are pasuses so you just can't listen music anymore. I disabled MQA. What can I check to troubleshoot this issue? I was expecting great experience with this device but so far I'm only frustrated (apart from this issue there is also something with Tidal client connectivity...).

Same here. Tidal is unusable . I only got the Pro at the weekend . Worked on the first day but today since a download (apparently to ‘cure’ Tidal issues) it’s unstable and stutters .
Wiim came back straight away with a fix that didn’t work unfortunately .
It’s either send the pro back or ditch tidal
Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the Wiim Pro. Are you using wi fi or ethernet with the wiim pro? Sometimes a weak signal with the internet can cause these types of issues.

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the Wiim Pro. Are you using wi fi or ethernet with the wiim pro? Sometimes a weak signal with the internet can cause these types of issues.
It cannot be that as it’s fine on Amazon and Deezer Hi Fi. I would try my Ethernet cable but it won’t find play for some reason (I know the cable is ok as it works through the Sonos )
Very frustrating indeed

Exactly, let's stop blaming cables or Internet connection. I would expect better cooperation between Wiim and Tidal support. Also I'm disappointed that there are no means to troubleshoot Wiim device and check logs like I could do on raspberry pi. Basically it's also just a computer with operating system right? Wiim support supposedly checked logs on my device but outcome was not clear.

Also I'm disappointed that there are no means to troubleshoot Wiim device and check logs like I could do on raspberry pi. Basically it's also just a computer with operating system right?
No, it’s a consumer device. Would you expect to inspect the logs of your tv or amplifier?

Back