Bluetooth Latency Wiim pro - Bose SoundLink.

WiimNoob

Major Contributor
Hello. So i set up the Wiim Pro device, all working nice nice. Latest firmware update. Using line-out to this speaker no issue. Using BT to connect, lots of latency. Connect a pair of linkbuds S and no issue with bt, so something isn't kosher here with the speaker. Problem is the speaker is an older device(5 years) at least. I hard reset the speaker. My phone connects no issue to BT to it. we forget and reconnect the speaker, still breaks up. Both devices are inches apart from each other. Looking for ideas as to the why. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If they are inches from each other, why bluetooth? Are both the opt and coax out of the pro used already?
Or even aux out - Is bluetooth to bose better than pro aux out?

But sorry, nothing useful to add for your actual question!

thanks for the reply. this was merely a test to see viability. still playing with the device and troubleshooting any little bugs. For instance, Toslink output from Wiim to an IFI DAC input to a pair of wired headphones, seeing how well this scenario works. BT to any number of devices I have. Thanks

I have the Bose Soundlink mini Bluetooth speaker. Works fine on my phone and other devices except the Wiim Pro. It plays but music skips.
Please advise. Thank you

I have the Bose Soundlink mini Bluetooth speaker. Works fine on my phone and other devices except the Wiim Pro. It plays but music skips.
Please advise. Thank you
Try rebooting your Wiim Pro - if that doesn’t fix it, please submit a ticket to WiiM using the feedback section in the WiiM app

Back