Can we get forums for bug reports?

squebler

Dear WiiM people, I see the forums for feature requests, and troubleshooting with the community, but I'd like to see one named like "Bug Reports" or something along those lines; that way I know my bug report isn't just going into a black hole; and then other people can comment on it too, or even up/down vote.

Dear WiiM people, I see the forums for feature requests, and troubleshooting with the community, but I'd like to see one named like "Bug Reports" or something along those lines; that way I know my bug report isn't just going into a black hole; and then other people can comment on it too, or even up/down vote.
Creating this forum may be a little redundant to "Troubleshooting with the community forum". Generally, users should submit tickets through the app > settings > feedback since we'll need the log to review what's going on. We do our best to review the posts here but our forum community has been really great at helping each other or suggesting to submit a ticket if others are encountering similar issues. If you have other thoughts on how this can be really differentiated from the "Troubleshooting with the community forum" please let us know. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back