Can't stream from Home Music Server

Scheinrb

Hi. I have a Mini and a Pro and use the WiiM Home app on my iPad and iPhone. Mini was in my set up for awhile and then bought a Pro. All of my shared music files streamed perfectly until about 1/2 hour after I set up the Pro, at which time it stopped streaming (all other music sources, Pandora, vTuner, etc. still work.) The app used to display the track name, time, bit rate, bit depth, sample rate; now only the track name shows up and the lower right circle continues to display the wavy lines, indicating the app is still searching for the music file. I have support tickets with WiiM and they seem to feel the problem is a bug that is preventing proper communication of information to the devices, and that it has to do with my version of Windows Media Player, which is a variant of WMP 12. They are working very hard to resolve this issue; but I thought I would reach out to the community to see whether any other users are experiencing this problem and whether there are any thoughts about it.

Back