Central page for WiiM Home app

taoizt

Hi all, I‘m relatively new in the WiiM universe. Am a big fan of the WiiM mini, just because of the price point and amount of features.
I’m also owner of a Teufel Streamer which is a bit more expensive but is lacking several features this little beast is having!
One thing I do think the Teufel still has an edge for me is it’s user interface and mainly it’s central page with shows a clear overview of
Recently listened music, adjustable widgets showing recent history on a combination of TuneIn, Tidal, NAS-music. Also showing favorites etc.

For me the Browse and Search button just don’t cut it to make a super intuitive music listening and browsing device. But i guess it could be quite doable to improve this.

This would be a great addition to an already great product. Making it like a central hub for all sorts of music from different sources.

I have also requested what I previously wrote: customizable home screen. I am using music services only and need to scroll all the time. It would be great to have possibility to replace home screen sections the other way round.

Yep some people prefer using separate apps for separate music services, but I enjoy the freedom of using one app to start several of these services. Yes we have Presets, but a bit more advanced visual and flexible layout would be great.

Back