Excessive latency on WiiM Mini using Bluetooth or AirPlay 2 with all my devices.

Matsugae

Hi, I'm using my new WiiM Mini (ver 4.6.437348) to connect with my different devices, mainly from Apple, like a 2021 Apple TV 4k (tvOS 16.1), a Macbook Pro M1 Pro (Monterey) and an iPhone XS (iOS 15.7. 1) and with all of them I have had serious latency problems, connecting via AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth, sometimes with more than a second delay, I almost always use Apple Music, Spotify, Netflix or YouTube. I have everything connected to a 5G router at a very short distance.

It doesn't make sense to me that it has this much latency, since I came from using an old and cheap Logitech adapter with Bluetooth 4.0 and could even play Apple Arcade games on the Apple TV with no noticeable latency and this is supposed to be Bluetooth 5.2 and Wifi 5G and is it worse? This is normal? Is there any solution?😕

this latency is indeed very long...
maybe it's just a very clumsy preset in the firmware related to the possibility of calibrating-synchronizing several mini..

?

( same with wifi)

Last edited:
Back