How does the Preset button work?

bradavon

I press it and it plays my first preset but I can't see how you play other presets?

Thanks.

Not sure that you can - might be best dropping Wiim a query thru the feedback section in the Wiim home app

You can only listen to the first preset with the button?

What a pointless button then. Thanks. I might do actually as it seems odd to implement a button with such minimal use.

You can only listen to the first preset with the button?

What a pointless button then. Thanks. I might do actually as it seems odd to implement a button with such minimal use.
I do not know your intentions. But entering a forum and only pointing to negative (in your head) issues for me seems to be nonsense. Bring in your surely profund knowledge of everything and you will earn your success.

To know how to switch presets.

I've not done that so let's stick on topic please. Thanks.

All you can do for now is swap the other playlists to preset1 in WHA. There is nothing that can be done.

The WiiM manual says:
"Start to play the preset content (short press) or save the favorite content as the preset (long
press)"

But the long press does not work. The support team admitted that there was a mistake in the manual, but they plan to add it to their roadmap in the future.

Don't expect, just wait.🙂

Thanks Wiimer.

I guess it's a button that'll be added to later. At present it doesn't have particularly much use.

Back