how to clear play queue?

corrobor

Hi to all.
Today i get my new wiim pro! very very fantastic! I came from raspberry 4.
A qeustion (maybe stupid?). If i play an album (for example from qobuz), and then i want to stop it, in the "device" section of the app i see it "paused", even hours later.
is there a way to "clear quee"?
Furthermore is it possible to put the wiim in standby mode to reduce power consumption? if i put my hand on it, it is a bit warm, probably it is not in standby?
it is a very very good product, I'm glad I bought it!! I'm waiting for squeezelite!

Hi to all.
Today i get my new wiim pro! very very fantastic! I came from raspberry 4.
A qeustion (maybe stupid?). If i play an album (for example from qobuz), and then i want to stop it, in the "device" section of the app i see it "paused", even hours later.
is there a way to "clear quee"?
Furthermore is it possible to put the wiim in standby mode to reduce power consumption? if i put my hand on it, it is a bit warm, probably it is not in standby?
it is a very very good product, I'm glad I bought it!! I'm waiting for squeezelite!
I don't know if I understood correctly. You can delete by going to Browsw>My Library>Recently played, but you have to delete the tracks one by one. Unfortunately there is still no possibility to highlight them all and delete them in one fell swoop.
The Mini and also the Pro go into automatic standby when receiving no signal. There is no way to do a manual standby. Or rather the only thing you can do is unplug it.
However, the consumption is negligible.
I have both and they are always plugged in

I don't know if I understood correctly. You can delete by going to Browsw>My Library>Recently played, but you have to delete the tracks one by one. Unfortunately there is still no possibility to highlight them all and delete them in one fell swoop.
The Mini and also the Pro go into automatic standby when receiving no signal. There is no way to do a manual standby. Or rather the only thing you can do is unplug it.
However, the consumption is negligible.
I have both and they are always plugged in
Hi Maurizio. No, i mean in the "device" tab of the app. For example Yesterday i listen from Spotify: this morning i see the album in quee, paused. To remove It? I attach a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-25-07-32-52-112_com.linkplay.wiimhome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-25-07-32-52-112_com.linkplay.wiimhome.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 8
I really don’t know what to say. :unsure: Yesterday i listened to a lot of albums, but this morning my quee is empty.
The only thing is that if i open devices i see the last track i listened to, but as soon as i play something different is replaced automatically

Hi Maurizio. No, i mean in the "device" tab of the app. For example Yesterday i listen from Spotify: this morning i see the album in quee, paused. To remove It? I attach a screenshot
You don't need to delete it, but...
Switch inputs outputs on "Now Playing" screen and undo. Now you can delete it.

IMG_20230325_190723.jpg

Last edited:
Back