Info Spotify

Hello all.
This evening I received the WIIM PRO. I made the adjustments and it seems to work. Only doubt. I noticed that from the WIIM HOME APP if I enter in Qobuz I remain within this APP but if I enter in SPOTIFY it lets me enter the SPOTIFY APP making me leave WIIM HOME. Is this action correct.
Thanks.

Yes, Spotify tend to push third parties towards Spotify Connect rather than a potentially inferior API, while Qobuz doesn’t have a connect mechanism to push to.

I don't really mind as the browsing experience in the Spotify app is pretty much unmatched. And who knows, later today we'll finally get Hifi quality 🤞🤞

I don't really mind as the browsing experience in the Spotify app is pretty much unmatched. And who knows, later today we'll finally get Hifi quality 🤞🤞

Promise? And not accompanied by some absurd markup in price?

If spotify hifi will work like present connect (all my home devices - even kitchen radio) in lossless flac then I can pay two time more because I will be able to turn off deezer, amazon and tidal hifi+ :)

If spotify hifi will work like present connect (all my home devices - even kitchen radio) in lossless flac then I can pay two time more because I will be able to turn off deezer, amazon and tidal hifi+ :)
If they do release it, I wouldn’t expect it to work immediately on all existing kit - I’d imagine it might need a new API for one thing that perhaps only a handful of suppliers would have been privy to beforehand.

We mentioned it in this post. But WiiM devices will support Spotify Hi-Fi whenever Spotify decides to release it publically.

Back