is wiim gone?

Not one? What a shame!
How do you define "basic features"?
Life can be so unfair sometimes 😉
I checked your entire posts for sheer boredom. Only complaints. And mostly for things never will find a majority. Sorry.
I asked Wiim support about those features back in February and was told in an email reply they would be implemented in March. They never were. I waited a couple of months before mentioning it again on this forum. Wiim stated that some of them would be implemented on specific dates -- June 15 and June 30. They were no-shows again. The strongest word I've used on the subject is "disappointing" -- that a pretty mild complaint in the world of internet forums.

It's one thing if Wiim considers the features I've requested too inconsequential to bother with, but the proper response is to simply say so instead of giving specific implementation dates that aren't met. Sorry that bothers you.

@mlsstl
It bothered me not, this is a to strong word. But I really got the impression that all of your posts are kind of a complaint. We are writing about an extremely cheap item. And WiiMs customer service is compared to many, much more expensive manufacturers, extremely well. Says one with a long experience. I understand wishes and I am sure, they will be fulfilled once. But they are not vital, it are nice-to-haves. Not more. Sorry, if I bothered you.

OK, a summary of the discussion. I complained because a specific commitment by Wiim -- which they could have easily deferred or declined -- was not met. And you defend, apparently on the basis that it is unreasonable of me to be disappointed when a company doesn't keep their word.

Interesting, but its a big world and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Back