LMS/Squeezelite Support Pro Plus

New thread for request for LMS/squeezelite native support for Pro Plus.

Meanwhile LMS/squeezelite is supported for the Pro version only, not the Pro Plus.

Details of this request are the same as posted at the Feature Requests For Wiim Mini, here:

https://wiim.community.forum/threads/lms-squeezelite-support.26/

Many thanks in advance from a long time LMS user
I'm sure it's coming to Pro Plus once the current beta testing on the Pro is complete. I believe the mini is getting it as well.

Hi Team,

The public release for LMS/squeezelite is planned for both the WiiM Pro and Plus models on August 31st. Stay connected for updates!

That is great news!
Thank you very much for the update.
Given that the Pro and Pro Plus share the same processor and RAM, it’s highly likely they’ll be almost identical in features, apart maybe where the different DACs impact e.g, in the availability of PEQ filter types.

Given that the Pro and Pro Plus share the same processor and RAM, it’s highly likely they’ll be almost identical in features, apart maybe where the different DACs impact e.g, in the availability of PEQ filter types.
if I say no nonsense, peq is at the level of the dsp.. not dac... the "filters" of akm ( that wiim announced to make them available) at the level of the dac have no connection with peq
;-)

Back