New iOS app update

Brantome

New ios app version - but unfortunately the touted Radio Paradise preset functionality doesn't work for me whether you use the app feature or your own network stream. BBC and other network streams appear ok.

Edit: Ticket #9849 submitted. Also #9850 for issue of deletion of app (to see if that would fix #9849) clears network stream list but leaves preset entry/name now pointing at fresh air. A settings save/restore function is sorely needed.

Attachments

• 76261A32-24DE-4683-813B-BC60EA061541.jpeg
    76261A32-24DE-4683-813B-BC60EA061541.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
New ios app version - but unfortunately the touted Radio Paradise preset functionality doesn't work for me whether you use the app feature or your own network stream. BBC and other network streams appear ok.

Edit: Ticket #9849 submitted. Also #9850 for issue of deletion of app (to see if that would fix #9849) clears network stream list but leaves preset entry/name now pointing at fresh air. A settings save/restore function is sorely needed.
Presets for BBC Radio work nicely with my WiiM Pro, but most of my other "Open network straem"-urls do not work when started via a preset or they do it only randomly.

Presets for BBC Radio work nicely with my WiiM Pro, but most of my other "Open network straem"-urls do not work when started via a preset or they do it only randomly.
Hopefully the next firmware will sort it - while I thought it was working for me, it’s just for bbc and radio paradise. Like you, network streams don’t work as presets

Back