Pandora bug (or feature?)

RickW

So I’m a new WiiM mini owner and I’m absolutely impressed with the features and many ways to stream music (after many frustrating years with old Apple airplay devices). But I’ve discovered a Pandora glitch. When I use the Pandora app on my iPhone and send it to the WiiM via Airplay, it works fine until a commercial break. (I no longer have the commercial-free subscription.) When the commercials finish, the Wiim stops (silence), even though the Pandora app on my phone keeps playing. If I use the WiiM Home app to see what’s going on, it’s stuck on “your music will continue after the commercials.” I have to choose another music source before it will allow Pandora to Airplay again.
HOWEVER, if I stream Pandora through the WiiM’s own Pandora service, logged in to the same Pandora account, it plays perfectly—in fact, better than perfect: NO commercials!
So I guess I’d prefer if you do nothing about this problem😉

HOWEVER, if I stream Pandora through the WiiM’s own Pandora service, logged in to the same Pandora account, it plays perfectly—in fact, better than perfect: NO commercials!
So I guess I’d prefer if you do nothing about this problem😉
Shhhhh! Maybe you should edit this last bit out of your post. 😁😁

Back