Pandora no longer plays albums

T.G.Dan

Hi With the latest iPhone WIIM Pro update Pandora will no longer play an album. You can search by artist the select a release but you cannot play the entire release. When single song is selected a small warning at the bottom of the screen says “This show is not available right now. Come back later. “ I can use the Pandora app but have to use Airplay from my iPhone which is not ideal. It seems InTune is taking over…

Suddenly my Pandora stopped working too. If I logout and try to log back in at always fails to login but the same login works everywhere else. Tried removing the wiim and reinstall but still always fails Pandora login

Hi With the latest iPhone WIIM Pro update Pandora will no longer play an album. You can search by artist the select a release but you cannot play the entire release. When single song is selected a small warning at the bottom of the screen says “This show is not available right now. Come back later. “ I can use the Pandora app but have to use Airplay from my iPhone which is not ideal. It seems InTune is taking over…
Hi T.G.Dan, I didn't find the search is supported in the Pandora integrated with the WiiM App. Can you please help elaborate how you use the Pandora? At the same time, you can use the native Pandora App and use the Chromecast to stream the music to the WiiM Pro. It will free your phone for other tasks and have better audio quality compared with the AirPlay 2. Please give it a try and see if it works for you. Thank you!

And now it just started working again
Hi ckp33, next time when you have issue with Pandora, can you please send us a feedback from the WiiM Home App by selecting the Settings tab > Feedback? We'll troubleshoot this immediately. Thank you!

Back