presets 5-10

How to issue a push-to-talk voice command​

Use Presets (i.e., 1~12)​

"Open preset one"

How to issue a push-to-talk voice command​

Use Presets (i.e., 1~12)​

"Open preset one"
That hasn’t been implemented unfortunately

Also, some of us are not comfortable voluntarily signing up to allow Jeff bezos to listen in on our private conversations, haha! :LOL: the
So it would be nice if a double-tap of existing buttons is possible...

And some of us don’t fall for clickbait misinterpretation of the technology…🤷‍♂️
not sure what you are referring to - i was just exaggerating for comedic effect. it's not a misinterpretation... 🤦‍♂️

i'm not a fan of handing over customer data in exchange for a "free" product, especially if there are good alternatives. if you're ok with that kind of arrangement - nobody's stopping you. but don't get it twisted - if a service is free then (in general) you are the product being sold... (hence why i don't use google unless i'm forced like with gmail)

besides - being convicted of murder by the "testimony" of your echo doesn't seem like clickbait to me. 🤔 (i mean i paid for the damn thing and now it's testifying against me in court! wtf?!! :LOL: )

instead of assuming others are just fools that "fall for" clickbait, maybe give us a chance to express our nuanced views before coming to your presumed conclusions 🤔 just a thought

Just expressing my own view as you do. I’m not assuming all others are fools who fall for tabloid clickbait, but the opposite - those who do fall for it are misinformed.

Back