Qobuz Favorites sorting criteria.

I agree we need more ways to sort qobuz favourites that can be chosen - recently added, played, alphabetical.

At the moment large favourite lists are not navigable

Hi Keno, Favorites are sorted by the "Date added". We'll add other sorting options such as Artist, Alphabet etc. in the current future update. Please stay tuned!

Yeah, this is the part I don't like about Qobuz and the WiiM Home app. There are NO options to list Artists alphabetically, by date, genre, etc. It's just a random bunch of mashed up mess. Hopefully this can be done soon. Otherwise, the Windows Qobuz desktop app is easier to navigate.

Any updates since November?

The Wiim app needs some TLC in this regard.
In the meantime, use a different app...

I'd also like to be able to filter Qobuz favorites by entering terms in a search bar. That can be done in the WiiM app for TIDAL favorites and for the entire Qobuz catalog. But the TIDAL favorites search is very weak and eccentric. Each term in the search bar should find any match within the Title and Artist metadata. "Bach" would find any favorite where Bach is contained in the combined Title and Artist metadata. "Bach Gould" would find any favorite where both Bach and Gould are contained within the combined Title and Artist metadata.

Also there is a quite a bad bug if queuing up tracks ( play next ) from Qobuz favourites - it will play the next track but not in High Res if available - it will play the track using the MP3 stream. In order to get the High Res version, you have to stop it and then start it again. Not sure if anyone else has come across this ?

I have issues with if you want to play the same song again, and you tap the button to do so, it goes back the one BEFORE the song you want to hear again.

Hi Keno, Favorites are sorted by the "Date added". We'll add other sorting options such as Artist, Alphabet etc. in the current future update. Please stay tuned!
You replied in Nov 11 2022 "We'll add other sorting options such as Artist, Alphabet etc. in the current future update. Please stay tuned!"
Well, we are on April 6th 2023 and the promised sorting options are still ghost!!

No, they’re not. Yes on Qobuz app, but no on WiiM mini.
Hi Mcwein50,

We plan to release the update early next week, including the sorting of favorite playlists/albums/tracks on the WiiM Home App. Please stay tuned!
Thanks. At first I thought a bunch of my favorites were lost, but then I saw they were stored at random and buried among my older selections. Love the WiiM mini. Would appreciate the app fix ASAP. Thanks!

Hi Mcwein50,

We plan to release the update early next week, including the sorting of favorite playlists/albums/tracks on the WiiM Home App. Please stay tuned!

So here we are late August and I open up the Wiim Pro app and see that nothing has changed for being able to sort much of anything out either alphabetically or by year made. Is this ever going to happen?

At least WiiM has filtering options for all favorites, which can be helpful sometimes.

Unfortunately, neither filtering nor sorting for playlists has yet been provided. I have to order the playlists in a custom way in Qobuz, and then scroll through them in WiiM ... I hope WiiM will add sorting and filtering for playlists soon, as well as additional sorting options for favorites.

I'll go back and check the app and see. I sure wish Qobuz could just come up with a "Connect" option and all would be good...like Spotify. Maybe in time.

Reactions: RSF
So here we are late August and I open up the Wiim Pro app and see that nothing has changed for being able to sort much of anything out either alphabetically or by year made. Is this ever going to happen?
Is it just me or does the new version I just downloaded today—8/30/23—still not address this problem?

Back