Qobuz in HiRes ?

djmeikel

Hello from Germany,
At First sorry for my English, it's only school English 45 Years ago 😇 I have a Problem playing Qobuz in HiRes 🤬
My Config is the WiiM Mini with the WiiM Software to my Marantz SACD30n (DAC with SACD Player built in) with the Optical Cable connected and a local SERVIIO Server with my local FLAC files in normal or HiRes And Qobuz. Playing from my local Server in HiRes it's no Problem but Only Qobuz don't play in HiRes 😡
Setting up Qobuz is Set to max and I don't know, what's the problem 😤😥
Can anybody help me, thnx a lot.
Greetings Meikel

Solution
In the Wiim home (not Qobuz) app, choose Qobuz, then on its page, select the three bar menu in the top left hand corner, then streaming and set the quality there to its max.
i presume you’ve already gone thru setting up the spdif audio output to 24/192 as well in the WiiM device settings in the app.
In the Wiim home (not Qobuz) app, choose Qobuz, then on its page, select the three bar menu in the top left hand corner, then streaming and set the quality there to its max.
i presume you’ve already gone thru setting up the spdif audio output to 24/192 as well in the WiiM device settings in the app.

Solution
Back