Qobuz integration -- Qobuz Connect?

kiwiscott

I like to use the native applications Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz etc to do my streaming and using the 'connect' feature from the apps where the WiiM device then connects to the service for playing at the right resolution. Is there any chance we could change the Qobuz experience to that? This would mean for the majority of feature releases in services that the WiiM is unaffected from an application perspective. I'm not complaining about the app but I think being able to use the native app is really a great thing -- This might also have the positive experience of removing the demand from WiiM team to fix silly 'bugs' like the 500 trap limit in playlists from Qobuz.

Simply the WiiM should just show up in Qobuz as something I can play to. This isn't streaming from my phone but telling the device to go to Qobuz and dl the song, album playlist etc.

Thanks Scott

I have noticed that sometime within the last week, Qobuz Connect has been removed from the WiiM Pro and Pro Plus Roadmap, so whether that means more delays.

I have noticed that sometime within the last week, Qobuz Connect has been removed from the WiiM Pro and Pro Plus Roadmap, so whether that means more delays.
I’ve seen mentioned elsewhere that the suggestion Qobuz might have planned to release it at the Munich show in May has been dropped. Looks like Qobuz are having serious issues developing Qobuz Connect. Maybe not surprising then that WiiM have removed it from their roadmap.

Back