Unable to update firmware on Wiim Pro

shorshington

Has anyone faced an issue where you haven't been able to update the firmware on the Wiim pro? The streamer works but i simply haven't been able to update the firmware.

I changed the DNS to 8.8.8.8. Any suggestions,?

Has anyone faced an issue where you haven't been able to update the firmware on the Wiim pro? The streamer works but i simply haven't been able to update the firmware.

I changed the DNS to 8.8.8.8. Any suggestions,?
Having the same issue. My current firmware is 2.4.1.23030314

Oh, right! Duh. Regardless, I wonder why it won’t update the firmware? I also have noticed some playback issues. Thinking I might return this and look for a better solution.

Never really thought about it, let me try switching the network. I tried by logging in through a VPN, no luck there either
I have found out that WiiM doesn't play well with my VPN. Also, make sure the WiFi that the device is connected to is the same as the one WiiM app device is using.

I am also having the same problem with this particular Wiim Mini. My other Wiim Minis had no issues and updated fine. Rebooted network, factory reset a few times, same result. Hardware issue?

I am also having the same problem with this particular Wiim Mini. My other Wiim Minis had no issues and updated fine. Rebooted network, factory reset a few times, same result. Hardware issue?
Submit a ticket to Wiim thru the feedback section in the WiiM home app and they should be able to tell from your logs

I submitted a support ticket and they said it was a hardware issue and sent me a new replacement. Thank you very much Wiim team, I'm really loving all of your products and functions so far!!

Back