What's your setup/configuration look like?

Danke! Believe it or not, the Marantz SM-7 amp and SC-7 preamp (on the right side) were given to me by a friend. I told him I could not pay what they are worth when he wanted to sell them last year. He said he wanted them to have a happy home. Blew...me...away. I LOVE the SM-7 for hi-fi and use the Emotiva A3 for L/C/R in the 7.2.4 theater.
Very nice, look after it...(y)

I have had my WiiM Mini for less than a month. It is in my bedroom system. My listening room and family room systems use nodes hooked up over single mode fiber with media converters and linear power supplies. The only issue I have had with the mini is it is located to far from my wireless router. Solved that earlier this week by installing a Deco 6 mesh system. Here is what my bedroom system looks like.
0AE65243-1E36-485C-98A7-7E302DDD65E4.jpegFA3380C7-348F-4044-B8B9-18350BCE0041.jpegD9AC06C7-98A8-4962-9E18-35B453188689.jpeg
SMSL AO200 balanced Amp and DO200 DAC. Playing thru KEF Q350 speakers on stands sitting on Monoprice 8in powered subs. The WiiM mini is on top of a Roku Ultra which sits on a Schitt Mani. The turntable is a Fluance RT85 with a Audio Technics 540ML cartridge. For such a inexpensive system it sounds surprisingly good. Especially at my listening position. I will give this WiiM mini a few more days, but I have already talked myself into the Pro model.

I've managed to build quite a nice A/V setup in my rather small apartment - with Wiim Pro being the latest addition to it:
- 65" Philips OLED TV with Nvidia Shield as the focal video source
- Yamaha AV receiver with Canton 5.1 surround speaker setup
- Audio Technica turntable with NAD pre-amp
- Wiim Pro connected optically to the receiver (with Tidal HiFi Plus)
- Austrian Audio headphones and Sony Bluetooth headphones (for commuting and travelling)

pic_1.png
pic_2.png
pic_3.png

Back