WiiM Forum Rules

Hi, we appreciate everyone's comments and opinions and want this forum to be a place where people can discuss your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions about WiiM. Any posts unrelated to WiiM or pointed toward users in the forum will be taken seriously. We'll be going through the forum and removing posts that violate that. Moving forward we will warn and then remove the post. If you see anything too, please let us know. Thanks for everyone's cooperation. Below are general guidelines for participating in the forum.

Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed.

No promotions or spam
Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed. If you are the creator of a YouTube video and the video is related to WiiM products and want to post it in the forum, please contact the admin first for approval.

Last edited:
As wiim products become "older", you might want to consider whether you'll allow posts about items for sale.
My view is that this forum shouldn't become a marketplace, but you might have a different opinion, or be ok with, say, a specific thread for such activity.
Ditto for the facebook page.

@WiiM Team i would have a quick ask.
Talking about external DACs that we use or other devices connected to the WiiMs is considered appropriate or not?
Thx for a reply

As wiim products become "older", you might want to consider whether you'll allow posts about items for sale.
My view is that this forum shouldn't become a marketplace, but you might have a different opinion, or be ok with, say, a specific thread for such activity.
Ditto for the facebook page.
Sorry we won't allow the forum to be a place for selling since there are other places where it can be sold if people want to sell it. Thanks for bringing this up.

Back