Wiim Mini API commands

fred174a

I have 2 Wiim Minis's and they are working fine, I did have an issue with signal dropping out but that has now fixed itself ! I am a home assistant user and had set up a tile with cards for various scripts to select Radio Station presets which i used https://github.com/onlyoneme/home-assistant-custom-components-wiim which worked fine for a couple of months but the stopped selecting the presets, i have tried other custom components but to no avail.
I have found the API PDF which gives several commands , which all work , i can get the player to pause and start etc but there is no command there for the preset selection , I have had a guess but not managed to work out what it could be. Can anyone let me know what the command is please !

I have 2 Wiim Minis's and they are working fine, I did have an issue with signal dropping out but that has now fixed itself ! I am a home assistant user and had set up a tile with cards for various scripts to select Radio Station presets which i used https://github.com/onlyoneme/home-assistant-custom-components-wiim which worked fine for a couple of months but the stopped selecting the presets, i have tried other custom components but to no avail.
I have found the API PDF which gives several commands , which all work , i can get the player to pause and start etc but there is no command there for the preset selection , I have had a guess but not managed to work out what it could be. Can anyone let me know what the command is please !
It's MCUKeyShortClick:xx .

MCUKeyShortClick:xx
Thanks a lot , i assuming that there was something wrong with my network connection until i found the api commands which worked ! But thanks , i can't think why I didn't guess it could be so simple LOL but thanks for you help , thats works !! Dont understand why your software stopped working.

Thanks a lot , i assuming that there was something wrong with my network connection until i found the api commands which worked ! But thanks , i can't think why I didn't guess it could be so simple LOL but thanks for you help , thats works !! Dont understand why your software stopped working.
TBH it works for me in general. There is an issue with presets when I switch to the another service, ie. Spotify preset cannot be executed when Amazon Music plays, but it doesn't work for me when executed from WiiM app either.
You can try a beta branch of the component, it contains few fixes not yet included in the master one.

Back