WiiM Mini doesn't work anymore

bird

Hello,

since today I practically can't do anything with my WiiM Mini.
Qobuz and Tidal login aren't working. It justs says "Login failed". Spotify Connect isn't working either and I can't play music from my Home Media Server.
The Device is connected to the WiFi and has a connection. I also restarted the WiiM and my WiFi. I even did a reset on the WiiM and did a new setup but nothing seems to work.
I really have no idea why it isn't working anymore.

Edit:
Somehow the WiiM was blocked in my Repeater. :rolleyes:

Don‘t know why but now the problem is solved.

Personal experience from job and private, if someone is interested. Order for a stable and plain connection:
1. Ethernet
2. Power Lan
3. WLAN and if wireless
4. Never these useless repeaters. Most times we suffered problems with connections and a repeater was part of the mesh it always was the repeater. Not only it was useless it also gave us problems. Better searching another place for the router, very often a 10 cm moves solve the issue and costs are zero.

Mine worked flawlessly when i got it up to a week ago, now it won't connect to my network server while on the same network as before.
I'm two months in, so beyond the return or replace window. Even though my wifi extender sys I'm connected ,perhaps that's a problem . .

Mine worked flawlessly when i got it up to a week ago, now it won't connect to my network server while on the same network as before.
I'm two months in, so beyond the return or replace window. Even though my wifi extender sys I'm connected ,perhaps that's a problem . .
Have you reset it and set it up again?

Back