Wiim Mini issues with App and Tidal Connect

ldaguila

Hello!

I have a few connectivity issues with my WiiM Mini.

1) it is set up, but every time I open the app it cannot find my wiim mini. If I hold down the play button, my wiim mini will connect to the app. I have to go through and connect it to wifi manually all over again. My phone is on the same wifi as I connect the wiim mini to.

2) On the wiiM app, I am able to log into Tidal and play music from tidal, but only through the wiim app. If I go onto the Tidal app and try to connect through Tidal Conenct, the wiim mini does not show up at all. Same thing if I access Tidal from my PC, it won't be discovered.

Is there any reason why these issues keep happening to me? Any help is appreciated :)

If I use Tidal in the car with Android auto, then when back to home, Tidal doesn't find wiim until I terminate Tidal app from Android app preferences. Did you try to terminate Tidal and restart?

I had a tidal app issue just last night - it only listed one of my pros, and only by chromecast.
I restarted my tablet and it was back to normal.
In fact, I've just opened Tidal again now to check, and it's back to only one device, chromecast only!

I had a tidal app issue just last night - it only listed one of my pros, and only by chromecast.
I restarted my tablet and it was back to normal.
In fact, I've just opened Tidal again now to check, and it's back to only one device, chromecast only!
I remember at a past Fw level, there was something similar that required to clear the Tidal app data from Android app preference.

Back