WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

Any idea what would be the pricing on the European Amazon listings? I see that a few Hi-Fi webshops have already listed it on their website at €179 so I'm tempted to buy it just from the US Amazon already.. ;)

I guess $149 ist without tax.
Including shipping and taxes Amazon takes about €180/$190 and you need to buy an additional power supply.

Attachments

• 1671473041326.png
    1671473041326.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 2
I guess $149 ist without tax.
Including shipping and taxes Amazon takes about €180/$190 and you need to buy an additional power supply.
Hi, not sure what you mean by power supply. But here's the accessories included:

USB Power Adapter x1, USB Type-C Cable x1, RCA to RCA stereo cable x1, Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable x1, User Guide x1

Hi, not sure what you mean by power supply. But here's the accessories included:

USB Power Adapter x1, USB Type-C Cable x1, RCA to RCA stereo cable x1, Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable x1, User Guide x1
Presumably the power adapter in the box has a local plug, so if bought from Amazon US for Europe then a different 2A power adapter would be required.

Presumably the power adapter in the box has a local plug, so if bought from Amazon US for Europe then a different 2A power adapter would be required.
Yes correct. The power adapter provided will have the associated regions power supply. So any WiiM products but in US will have US style power adapter.

Hi there, my order was placed 10 days ago on USA amazon Dec 13, but has not shipped. Is there any way to find out whats happening? Amazon just sends me to the tracking page, that tells me it hasnt shipped. thanks.

Hi there, my order was placed 10 days ago on USA amazon Dec 13, but has not shipped. Is there any way to find out whats happening? Amazon just sends me to the tracking page, that tells me it hasnt shipped. thanks.
Sorry, we don't have any window or control in Amazon's shipping logistics. We hope you can get it soon!

Thanks thats fair enough. I did some reading and it seems like they book parcels to flights, which makes sense, if its booked for a specific date.

Mine still says arriving next week, but it arrived today. I have another amazon item way past its delivery. I think a little Christmas chaos. But i am happy, mine arrived :)

Looks like Amazon is sold out of the Wiim Pro since It is not even listed. I looked tonight to see what delivery dates are and only the Wiim Mini is listed.

Even the Wiim store is sold out since it says currently unavailable.

Looks like Amazon is sold out of the Wiim Pro since It is not even listed. I looked tonight to see what delivery dates are and only the Wiim Mini is listed.

Even the Wiim store is sold out since it says currently unavailable.
Amazon US, at least. OTOH, it should begin showing up at the European Amazon sites shortly.

.. it's January 2 and still no availability in Europe?? 😜

(sorry the anticipation is high and I already sold both my Chromecast Audio and RB Pi)

Back