WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

I see the pro is in the Aussie Wiim store for $262.61, but not yet available...
I note the info now clearly states airplay 2 receiver, but I'm wondering why it says "TIDAL Master is supported without the MQA core decoder."?
Not that either bother me, as I use neither!

I note the info now clearly states airplay 2 receiver, but I'm wondering why it says "TIDAL Master is supported without the MQA core decoder."?
Guess it does support them in that it can play them at 44.1/48kHz without having to unfold them?

Please don't purchase in Australia - that is not our listing. Can you share the listing with us?

Please don't purchase in Australia - that is not our listing. Can you share the listing with us?

The wiim store page takes you to this listing if you press 'see all details'
And pressing 'visit the wiim store' on the listing takes you to the 1st page above.

P.S. I did write 'but not yet available'.
I'm just hoping the price will drop like the UK one did ;)

Last edited:
Guess it does support them in that it can play them at 44.1/48kHz without having to unfold them?
Yeah, maybe, but it also can do core decoding... that's what all the fuss in the no mqa thread and the confusing menu options is (was) all about!
Unless... maybe they mean when using Tidal from within WHA?
Still, it very much reads as if it doesn't support mqa at all, which might (or not!) put some people off.

The wiim store page takes you to this listing if you press 'see all details'
And pressing 'visit the wiim store' on the listing takes you to the 1st page above.

P.S. I did write 'but not yet available'.
I'm just hoping the price will drop like the UK one did ;)
Ok got it. Yes not available yet but hope to make it available soon in Australia!

Ok got it. Yes not available yet but hope to make it available soon in Australia!
Yep, I tried to be clear by originally posting "in the Aussie Wiim store" and "not yet available".
Now there'll be a whole new set of people who'll be asking "Are we there yet?" ;)

Amazon AU linkplay listing shows as available.
Not sure why the price jumped from 262 it showed a few days back to 376, but 219 with discount.
I'd attach a screenshot if I knew how...

Real??

Hi.

WiiM pro is now available on Amazon in Japan.
I ordered today and it will arrive tomorrow.
I'm really looking forward to it!

The remote is not in stock yet, but I'm sure you'll be able to order it soon.

Your_Orders.png

I ordered 2X WiiM Pro from Amazon UK on 26 Feb. Also still patiently waiting for an estimated delivery date or dispatch notification.

Speechless...

Ordered a Pro late, late Tuesday night - see my post above about AU availability.
Expected delivery showed as 21st March.

It's here!!

Last edited:
Back