WiiM PRO and Linn stereo

Peter

I have a Linn setupp and i wounder how it Will play with the PRO? My Linn is a Kolektor and two LK 85 together with aktive Ninka.

Hope some one Will answer to This!!

I have my Mini connected over spdif and my Pro connected over coax into my Linn MDSM/4 and they both sound good.

However, from a quick look at the Linn docs site, your units seem fairly old and only have line level RCA inputs so you’d be using the WiiM’s internal DAC and analogue outputs into your Kolektor. I’d say the Pro is worth trying, but you might benefit from the addition of a better external DAC to present it to your amp.

I have a Linn setupp and i wounder how it Will play with the PRO? My Linn is a Kolektor and two LK 85 together with aktive Ninka.

I have the Pro connected via the digital co-ax output to my Linn Numerik, works brilliantly.

Connected WiiM Pro via coax to Selekt DSM Classic (with Katalyst DAC). Works flawlessly. I can hardly distinguish Amazon Music via WiiM Pro from Qobuz via Roon directly to Selekt DSM.

I can test the WiiM analog outputs to a LK1, LK85 and Rega RX5 chain if you're interested. 😉
Edit: LK85 is a LK 140. 🥵 😉

Last edited:
Back