WiiM Pro Preview

Here's a rendering of what WiiM Pro will look like. We're expecting WiiM Pro to launch by early December and will be sold through Amazon.com. More info will be on our website www.wiimhome.com. Please stay tuned! In the meantime, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you think of WiiM Pro 🤔

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.53.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.52.29 PM.png

Tech Specs
Software
  • Chromecast Audio
  • AirPlay 2
  • DLNA
  • (Roon Ready expected late Dec or early Q1 2023) - updated
  • MICless Amazon Alexa Voice Service
    (AVS) MRM (Multi-Room)
  • BT A2DP Source and Sink
  • Linkplay streaming services and multiroom
  • Spotify Connect/TIDAL Connect/Amazon Music cast
  • HD Output 24-bit/192kHz
  • Bit perfect output
  • True gapless playback
  • 10-band EQ or 24 Preset EQs
  • TI Audiophile DAC
  • Frequent FW/App updates
  • Mobile and PC App
Button and LED
  • Capacitive touch control: Play/Pause, Volume +, Volume -, 1 x Presets
  • LED: BT/WiFi/Line-in modes
Hardware
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G, BT5.1, Ethernet (100M)
  • Line In RCA
  • Optical In
  • Line out RCA
  • Digital Coaxial Out
  • Optical SPDIF Out
  • USB Type-C power
  • 12v Trigger for AMP
  • Mic for Multiroom audio auto-sync
  • SBC and AAC codec

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJDY6D1W

Attachments

• WiiM Pro (front).png
    WiiM Pro (front).png
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,179
  • WiiM Pro (back).png
    WiiM Pro (back).png
    24 KB · Views: 1,543
Last edited:
@happywiimer think you already saw this but your question was answered here. Providing a link for others who also want to know. Thanks for being the first forum member!

Looking forward to this. I'm based in France. Will it be available this year to purchase from amazon.fr?

Really looking forward to seeing how this is reviewed after release. It has the right mix of input and outputs that will allow me to simplify my main system and how that system joins the rest of the linkplay multiroom setup. Could be an end of year purchase

Will this work on dac that has optical rendering on mqa to fully unfold?

Will this work on dac that has optical rendering on mqa to fully unfold?
WiiM Pro can support MQA Core Decoder and it will output 88.2kHz and 96kHz, we will support this feature in December.

I have topping e50 which has optical rendering, will it get extended to 192 kHz?
Yes, we can authenticate the MQA Stream to MQA Data, then your DAC can detect the MQA data and will decode and render it.

Looking forward to this. I'm based in France. Will it be available this year to purchase from amazon.fr?
Now we are passing the weee certificate for amazon.fr. You can buy WiiM Pro on amazon.uk or amazon.it after we release it.

Yes, you can use Remote to control presets playback, volume, next/preview/play/pause, Voice Interaction...
That is great. Suggestion for next generation: add a display to show the volume so one can use the wiim as preamp.

Back