Wiim Pro

Glasgowkiss

Hi everyone… New member here.
I have been looking regularly on Amazon and Wiim sites for the new Pro.
It is constantly unavailable.

Has the Pro been released in the UK, or have Wiim sold out this batch of stock already?

Many thanks.

Has the Pro been released in the UK, or have Wiim sold out this batch of stock already?

Many thanks.
Hi, stock for WiiM Pro will be shipped in Jan to UK and EU regions. So you can expect to buy it in January. It's currently available for sale on Amazon in the US.

Hi, stock for WiiM Pro will be shipped in Jan to UK and EU regions. So you can expect to buy it in January. It's currently available for sale on Amazon in the US.
I’m in the UK but didn’t want to wait so purchased from Amazon US and had it shipped. Arrived in 7 days including Christmas holidays so pretty good turnaround. Spent a bit more for the shopping but happy to have the pro up and working

Wow great to hear it arrived to UK!
Excellent piece of kit. One thing I’ve already noticed. I couldn’t get 192khz to play and register at first even though the test said it was audible and on Qobuz I had set the output to this. I was using a 3rd party toslink (expensive). When I switched to the in the box toslink cable supplied by Wiim, it worked! So even your in the box goodies hit the spot!

Many thanks.
As above , ordering from the USA , even with postage etc, works out much the same as the UK price for the Mini and I expect the Pro is much the same. So if you’re impatient, ordering from Amazon USA might get it sooner. It uses a 5v/1.5a usb connection so there should be no worries about power.

Excellent piece of kit. One thing I’ve already noticed. I couldn’t get 192khz to play and register at first even though the test said it was audible and on Qobuz I had set the output to this. I was using a 3rd party toslink (expensive). When I switched to the in the box toslink cable supplied by Wiim, it worked! So even your in the box goodies hit the spot!
How much did you pay for the overly priced and over hyped toslink cable?

The biggest features on this month release if get release on time would be roon, mqa public and peq. I’m really interested on peq as one of the requested features. Question remain would it suffer the same problem like eq when used? It distorts the signal when eq is in use.

The biggest features on this month release if get release on time would be roon, mqa public and peq. I’m really interested on peq as one of the requested features. Question remain would it suffer the same problem like eq when used? It distorts the signal when eq is in use.
Can you hear the distortion?

Back