WiiM Products 20% off during Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days Oct 10-11

Literally says save 15% on your screenshot.

On closer inspection you're definitely not wrong 😕. However save 15% does not equate to the 20% off stated by WiiM at the top of this thread. Why does the UK not get the extra 5%? 🤔

On closer inspection you're definitely not wrong 😕. However save 15% does not equate to the 20% off stated by WiiM at the top of this thread. Why does the UK not get the extra 5%? 🤔
I know, I'm looking to get a Pro but wondering why they've taken the 5% away, as it was £119.20 earlier today.

Sevenoaks Sound and Vision currently showing the Pro at £119.20

Our WiiM products will be 20% off during Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days Oct 10-11. https://wiimhome.com/shop It's a good time to finally build out your multi-room system or get one for friends and family!
😀

Note: discount only applies to Amazon Prime subscribers.
do you know when Amazon Germany will get stock with Pro Plus please?

There is no discount on Amazon UK whatsoever. Still £219 for pro plus. A con

Our WiiM products will be 20% off during Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days Oct 10-11. https://wiimhome.com/shop It's a good time to finally build out your multi-room system or get one for friends and family!
😀

Note: discount only applies to Amazon Prime subscribers.
Amazon UK showing only 15% off pro and mini. No discount at all on pro plus. Think you should be removing your illegal post?

There is no discount on Amazon UK whatsoever. Still £219 for pro plus. A con
Please keep your remarks polite. As has been pointed out elsewhere, other vendors were offering the described discount but there does seem to have been an issue on the Amazon UK site.

Please keep your remarks polite. As has been pointed out elsewhere, other vendors were offering the described discount but there does seem to have been an issue on the Amazon UK site.
What wasn't polite? You have advertised something that isn't true. Peter Tyson were offering the discount of 15% on the pro plus. They've now dropped it and it's back to full price there too so I think the issue is with WiiM?

That part highlighted refers to inflating the regular retail price, then claiming you are offering it as a sale item when you reduce the price to what should be the RRP.
In this case Wiim have organised a flash sale, but have not advertised or executed it very well, I'm sorry to say.
It's by no means illegal though, come on now.
No it isn't.

Sorry, for UK there is only 15% discount. We weren't able to participate in the Big Deal sale for that region.

Sorry, for UK there is only 15% discount. We weren't able to participate in the Big Deal sale for that region.

@WiiM Team please try remember that the USA is not the only territory you are dealing with. Your announcement about Amazon Big Deal Day made no mention that the offer wound not be worldwide. Indeed I’m in UK and today’s app update was still advertising it.

Back