What are you listening to?

Let's see what I can suggest this morning. 🤔 So, an album of Anna Lapwood's Chapel Choir. May be it's not for all, but some open-minded brave might try it. ;)It's also a good test for speakers.
Immagine 2023-11-26 075928.png
Now something easier. A good album of vocal Jazz. @Wiimer could like the voice of this lady. She may be a little overdressed, but the voice is worth it.
Immagine 2023-11-26 080321.png
And now let's go to @Achim1811 .;) Apparently he's doing the soundtrack for the movie "Back To The Past". I would like to collaborate as a co-author, 😇therefore
Immagine 2023-11-26 080818.png
And
Immagine 2023-11-26 080955.jpg

I think it's enough for this morning. Happy Sunday to all.😊

Good morning.
First: Did anyone notice that strange (new?) sorting and naming from tracks in albums in the Qobuz app?
To stay in nostalgia I heard again this luxurious edition of the album. If I remember right the original version is on CD3 of the box.

IMG_2046.jpeg

Good morning.
First: Did anyone notice that strange (new?) sorting and naming from tracks in albums in the Qobuz app?
To stay in nostalgia I heard again this luxurious edition of the album. If I remember right the original version is on CD3 of the box.

View attachment 3607

Kenney Jones is the last survivor..... Tempus fugit..... another few years and none of that amazingly inventive generation will be left (excepting Mick Jagger et al. And just who was Al??.)

I've read "AI" as artificial intelligence and at once a Supremium idea got in my mind and I stopped reading immediately

Back