What are you listening to?

New released today.
If it is signed Knopfler you'll get Knopfler! The expected familiar and laid-back start for the day.

PS: The Dolby Atmos version on Apple sounds also great.

IMG_2858.jpeg

Last edited:
AI re-unites dead band members with the current line-up. Will take a while for me.

IMG_2861.jpeg

Reading the new Metal Hammer reminded me that I've missed the 40th anniversary of this made in Germany album ;-)

IMG_2862.jpeg

But I thought you didn't like The Scorpions...
Still surprised this one wasn't in your top 100 ;)
A few of the early albums I like. Many of the later I don't. A bit much of drama, cancelled festivals, a lot of backpedals from backpedals. Always wished the band would have the singer they earn. But that is as always a very subjective opinion. This album would be #104, which is great ;-)

A few of the early albums I like. Many of the later I don't. A bit much of drama, cancelled festivals, a lot of backpedals from backpedals. Always wished the band would have the singer they earn. But that is as always a very subjective opinion. This album would be #104, which is great ;-)
#104 is great?
Isn't that a bit like 2nd place is 1st loser; nothing to write home about.
Still, a bit of Lovedrive before bed can't be bad... ;)

#104 is great?
Isn't that a bit like 2nd place is 1st loser; nothing to write home about.
Still, a bit of Lovedrive before bed can't be bad... ;)
Ballads in HM are not my favorites. And may be you would think different if you had suffered the Winds of Change hype in Germany around the reunion. Hotel California, Last Christmas, Winds of Change ;-) too much is too much.

Since ages one of "my" artists. This "low-down livin'" is again on the 13th album in 25 years Biram's profession. Stranded existences, broken by alcohol, drugs and or fatal relationships are the protagonists of the Texan and you always have the feeling, while listening, that there is singing one who knows exactly what it is about. Skunky blues and outlaw country. Sometimes acoustic, sometimes noisy electric but always dirty and authentic. One of the new songs is called "Inside A Bar". Finally I would say because actually all his songs play there. At the end there is the old and final truth that death knows no mercy. Life, as Biram describes it, neither.
Sorry for the poetry ;-)

IMG_2864.jpeg

It's a unique person I think.
He claims he comes in a sort of trance( claims it to be the 4th dimension 😀)...
So that he's whole body changes and can( through this trance state) control his fingers in that way he can express events in nature .. for instance light of the sun,fire, rivers and so on.
Expression through music I a trance state..at least that's how I understand it.
The listener also can get in a trance..changes him also through his feelings..
He also claims his continuous music is a complete new classical genre. Different to minimalism..it's contrary to it.

He als says its very important to hear a instrument in the natural way as possible.
You being there on a concert would be the best way one can imagine.
But here you see how important it is to have a good recording and equipment..😊😊
Very glad with the amp.😊😊👌

Screenshot_20240412-155741.png

Last edited:
Back