What are you listening to?

Back from Brabant in good condition ;-)
Richer in mostly jazz records plus a beautiful vintage TD 125 MkII. Poorer in Euros.
Great event, like always (the track title has its meaning). Gathering with other forever-yesterday lunatics, even bigger ones than me and lots of Oude Genever and Heineken. Again in autumn.

IMG_2875.jpegIMG_2868.jpeg

Great effort from OJM this wonderful trumpet summit accompanied by some friends with benefits ;-)

IMG_2894.jpeg

Back from Brabant in good condition ;-)
Richer in mostly jazz records plus a beautiful vintage TD 125 MkII. Poorer in Euros.
Great event, like always (the track title has its meaning). Gathering with other forever-yesterday lunatics, even bigger ones than me and lots of Oude Genever and Heineken. Again in autumn.

View attachment 6451View attachment 6452
I saw Brabant and immediately Lohengrin started sounding in my head.

The change from bankrupt indie label No Remorse to major Virgin paved the way for BG. They're still outselling big venues in Europe and also in Japan. Nice riffs, of course commercial bombast. But fun.

IMG_2901.jpeg

Most likely the last "heavy" stuff for today.
The first two belongs to the worst produced albums I know. This one opened the door for the guys from Belo Horizonte. They announced to end touring in 2023.

IMG_2903.jpeg

Listened to the album today for the 3th time.
So beautiful..sounds excellent on the amp😮
Couldn't do without the Sub it can add a lot more to the overall feeling of the music.
Screenshot_20240415-152117~2.png

Question..
Could it be some info in Tidal isn't right?.
Because the album of Woven hand is categorised as max .
But if you play it you don't get the information that max quality is being played.
How is this possible?
Screenshot_20240415-155330.pngScreenshot_20240415-155231~2.pngScreenshot_20240415-155223~2.png

I see only the track "Five by Five" labelled MQA. Eventually it is reason enough for maxing ;-) the whole album by Tidal.
Ok thanks for your response.😊
That could be it indeed😊👍
On other thing that I am seeing is( for the tracks I've seen till now) the bitrate seems to be quite contant.. around 900 kbps.
Dont know if this has anything to do with it..maybe not because i assume the bitrate of high res music being Higher than 900 kbps.

Back