What are you listening to?

He is Neo, John Wick, Ted Logan, John Constantine or, in the gaming world, Johnny Silverhand. But is Keanu Reeves also a good bass player?
He noticeably enjoys playing in a band. More precisely in his band, Dogstar, founded in 1991, dissolved in 2002, active again since 2022.
Dogstar are a classic alternative rock band.
The good with him, a video for Fender (not for me) has shown this once again, is how much fun he has playing bass, how much he loves to have the Precision in his hand and to play a song, to write songs, to be in a band.
The most important thing about his playing is: It serves the song. Solid and impeccable. He doesn't indulge in a solo spot, populist stunts or experiments. He is a bass player in a classic alternative rock band and he does this thing well. A lousy rhythm section means a lousy band. It doesn't matter if he's Neo, Wick, Ted or Johnny Silverhand.

IMG_3093.jpeg

Here's some detail for connoisseurs of left-field radio. 📻😎😁

And here's a taste for German speaking readers./listeners

Last edited:
Screenshot_2024-05-02-18-35-11-610_com.spotify.music-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-02-18-36-50-737_com.spotify.music-edit.jpg
This morning, I was rummaging through My Playlist and found it. I hadn't really listened to her music very seriously until now. (This voice is a bit out of my taste.)

But for some reason, I decided to listen to it again. Maybe it's because of the spring breeze. Do you have any music that you would like to listen to this season?

By the way, my lower back are screaming because I carried 6 boxes of heavy and large luggage to the second floor. Before summer arrives, strained back may arrives.

By the end of the workday, I had gone through these two albums five times. It's time for me to fall in love with Ingrid's voice, but it never was. And it can't heal my lower back pain.

But, I think she's a singer with a good voice.🤗

Discovered this album with Tidal.
Amazing music..if you ask me.😮👌

Sounds so great on the amp.. brings lots of joy listening to music every time again 😊
I'm very pleased with the Wiim amp... listening to music is exciting and joyful looking forward to listening again.
Screenshot_20240502-154228.png

You say This Mortal Coil and then show Tusks....maybe the wrong screenshot?

I'm a fan of This Mortal Coil (4AD "dream team")...bought their first 2 LP's back in late eighties and I've never met anyone that's heard of them since :)
I was trying to suggest that if you like the 4AD, TMC sound then you may well like this Tusks album too. Sorry for the confusion 👍🏼

A wonderful album of you ask me..a great joy to listen too.
If this is your kind of music give it a try..!
This amp amazes me every time again..a delight to listen to music 👌👌😊😮👌
Brings so much joy..
Normally I often watched movies and listened to music with earphones..now I always choose for audio over video and speakers over headphones.Thanks WIIM 👌
Music a great journey this way and always excited..
Screenshot_20240503-121447.png

Last edited:
Back