Ability to search UPNP music servers

I also tried my Linn Kazoo app which again could search AssetUPNP and MinimServer on my Synology NAS, but again, didn't even offer a search option for the Synology Media server. Looks like DS Audio doesn't like to play with the outside world...

As a workaround is it possible to use DS Audio app with Wiim device as a reader ? The Wiim device is detected by DS audio (DLNA, Airplay and "normal")

As a workaround is it possible to use DS Audio app with Wiim device as a reader ? The Wiim device is detected by DS audio (DLNA, Airplay and "normal")
Hi, years since I used the DS audio app and even then just to see what it did. I downloaded it again and set up the Audio Station package on the NAS and even though it appears terminally slow (maybe it's indexing or such given it's lain unused for years), but yes it does seem to appear to be able to use the WiiM devices as UPNP renderers. If you have a more stable Synology setup, it might work better for you

I tried DS Audio app with Wiim, it stop playing music after a while without any reason.
Maybe I need to consider another workaround.....

I have a QNAP NAS TS-464 and the DLNA option is turned on in their Media Server App and the NAS music search works for me. I have trouble seeing all my cover art. About 95%+ works but some cover art does not display for some unknown reason.

Back