Amazon Music unlimited request

WPeterG

When I try to play a playlist in Amazon Music in the WiiM Pro Plus I get a request to try unlimited & it won't play. If I decline the request & try to play again the request just pops up again. This doesn't happen if I play music I have bought.

When I try to play a playlist in Amazon Music in the WiiM Pro Plus I get a request to try unlimited & it won't play. If I decline the request & try to play again the request just pops up again. This doesn't happen if I play music I have bought.
Can you post screenshots?

Normally, you can play Amazon Music playlists on the WiiM home app without any problem. Log out of Amazon Music on the WiiM app and try to log back in.

(You need to use an account that is logged in to the Amazon Music app.)

If you give details of specific playlists that are causing this issue, I will see if I have the same issue.

My Amazon Music is the free version. Does WiiM not support this? In the Amazon app lists are marked as free if applicable but this is not the case in the WiiM Amazon app.

I have just tried it, and it works first time for me. I have the paid version, but I suspect it won't work on the free version, because that is very limited.

Playlists don't reall "work" in the Amazon Music app as well, if you're not on the unlimited plan. Some music will be played, yes, but the selection will only contain random excerpts from that playlist.

Having said that, I don't have Unlimited, but I can play playlist (with aforementioned restrictions) from within the WiiM Home app ...

Playlists don't reall "work" in the Amazon Music app as well, if you're not on the unlimited plan. Some music will be played, yes, but the selection will only contain random excerpts from that playlist.

Having said that, I don't have Unlimited, but I can play playlist (with aforementioned restrictions) from within the WiiM Home app ...
Sounds like you may have Amazon Music Prime which you could say sits between Amazon Music Free and Amazon Music Unlimited

Back