Amazon still drop outs

Have you submitted a ticket so they can examine your logs? How healthy is your wifi - is it free from interference on an uncongested channel? Have you rebooted your router as well?

My internet is fibre over 200, everything's been rebooted. I think wiim read these reports so they no about problems. Thinks work ok with the wiim mini I've just took out

My WiiM Mini is at the far end of the house and sometimes reported a less than stellar WiFi connection. Go into your settings and check the strength of you network connection. Four days ago I replaced my dual band router with a three piece WiFi6 mesh system. No more problems with a week connection. I have two Bluesound Nodes hard wired which are great, but this WiiM mini is no slouch. I sure am enjoying it.

Well my router is 2m away and over 200mbps but still crappy
Your internet speed really doesnā€™t matter if you have a problem with your router or internal wifi/Lan. And while WiiM may read this forum, that doesnā€™t give them access to the diagnostic information in your device logs. To give them a fair crack of the whip and an opportunity to fix the issue, they need access to the evidence beyond a broad statement of it ā€still drops outā€. So please use the feedback section in the wiim home app to provide them with that evidence.

Also having amazon drop out issues via ethernet connected pro. Amazon playback from Android to pro via Alexa cast. Random stops in the middle of a track. Press skip starts over track rather than advance. Have to disconnect and reconnect. Started only after update I received today.

Reactions: jad
Also having amazon drop out issues via ethernet connected pro. Amazon playback from Android to pro via Alexa cast. Random stops in the middle of a track. Press skip starts over track rather than advance. Have to disconnect and reconnect. Started only after update I received today.
Which update - the Proā€™s firmware or the Android Amazon Music app? Both of mine have updated in the past day or so.

My amazon music app, while dated 14Mar, only updated at 15:00 today, while my Pro had its second firmware update earlier today. So two goalposts have moved and why itā€™s imperative that logs are submitted to WiiM with as much info as possible e.g. the Amazon Music app version info too.

I havenā€™t been using Amazon Music today - too busy ripping CDs and trying to get LMS/upnpbridge to settle down, but if I get a chance Iā€™ll try casting Amazon Music tomorrow to my Ethernet connected Pro and see if I get the same issue.

Played around ten tracks for just under an hour without an issue, casting from the Amazon Music app v23.3.2 OTA (#30214) on my Moto Edge 30 fusion Android 12 mobile over a 5gHz wifi connection to my Netgear R8000 router and then to my ethernet connected WiiM Pro firmware v4.8.511042 which is connected via coax into my Linn MDSM/4.

Check the versions etc on your kitā€¦

Played around ten tracks for just under an hour without an issue, casting from the Amazon Music app v23.3.2 OTA (#30214) on my Moto Edge 30 fusion Android 12 mobile over a 5gHz wifi connection to my Netgear R8000 router and then to my ethernet connected WiiM Pro firmware v4.8.511042 which is connected via coax into my Linn MDSM/4.

Check the versions etc on your kitā€¦
I'm on v23.3.1, but see the update pending in my play store. Hopefully see some improvement after updating

Back