As a newbie I bought a lot of devices, how should I connect these

nana

Hello,everyone, I used to listen to music on my computer and use powered speakers. My computer has a built-in sound blaster ae9. Now I have replaced the active speakers with bowers & wilkins 607 s2 +jamo s810+fosi za3+wiim pro plus. Faced with these, I need advice, how should I connect these reasonably?

What is your purpose in your setup for the WiiM Pro Plus as you can connect the Sound Blaster to the Fosi for the 607s and to the Jamo s810 without having a WiiM Pro Plus in the setup

You can connect the Sound Blaster to the WiiM Pro Plus using the optical digital output on the Sound Blaster and then connect the WiiM Pro Plus using LINE OUT to the Fosi. If you want to use the Jamo subwoofer you'll need to get RCA splitter cables to be able to connect the WiiM Pro Plus to the Fosi and the Jamo subwoofer at the same time.

CORRECTION: The Fosi has SUB OUT. So you can connect the 607s to the Fosi using the Fosi SPEAKER OUT and the Jamo to the Fosi using the Fosi SUB OUT. You should be all set.

Last edited:
What is your purpose in your setup for the WiiM Pro Plus

When I'm not using my computer, I can use my phone or iPad to play music from nas or apple music.

Thank you for replying to my question

See correction to my first post. You should be good to go! I think currently Apple Music to WiiM can only be accomplished by connecting the phone or iPad to the WiiM using AirPlay or with a physical cable connecting the two.

请参阅我的第一篇文章的更正。你应该可以走了!我认为目前 Apple Music 到 WiiM 只能通过使用 AirPlay 将手机或 iPad 连接到 WiiM 或使用连接两者的物理电缆来完成。
Thanks again for your addition, I'm delighted

Back