Has anyone tried the AI Playlist?

I wonder if for premium subscribers the AI functions could be better than for free subscriber.
I dont know if that could be a possibility.
For now there is a beta version. But if the AI functions get better and better maybe Spotify could give more options for premium subscribers..
Lets say a sort of Pro version of AI.

Still not seeing the AI playlist option Down Under, not even from the primary user in the family plan.
Oh well, I was only really going to try it as a novelty, and 'cos @Wiimer wanted me to.
Back to Tidal and mostly 44.1 khz music, although I did prove that I do now have 'Max' when I specifically went searching for some high sample rate tracks.

Back to Tidal and mostly 44.1 khz music, although I did prove that I do now have 'Max' when I specifically went searching for some high sample rate tracks.
Is the WiiM app displaying the Max etc badges OK? Someone's complaining on the FB page that it isn't

Have you raised a ticket?
Not yet, the HIFI/HIFI PLUS merger changes only happened about 3 hours ago for me, so I'm not sure whether they are completed yet, as it seemed to happen in stages with the web player, and MacOS app updating first, and the iOS and iPadOS apps changing about 30 minutes later.

I was on the HIFI plan previously, and the Tidal account page in WHA still reflects this, see screenshots.

IMG_0293.jpgIMG_0294.jpg

Still not seeing the AI playlist option Down Under, not even from the primary user in the family plan.
Oh well, I was only really going to try it as a novelty, and 'cos @Wiimer wanted me to.
It's a pity.
But I'm glad you cared about me. Thank you. 🤗

I wanted to try a prompt like this.

"Representative songs of the artists who influenced 'Ariana Grande' "
This is a playlist that traces the roots of the artist.

"Representative songs of the same generation artists who influenced 'Ariana Grande' "
"Representative songs of artists influenced by 'Ariana Grande' "
"Representative songs of artists who debuted in Australia in 2023 and beyond"

These are playlists that discover new artists. I think the results are more relevant than "related artists".

I would be happy if someone tried replacing "Ariana Grande" with your favorite artist. 😊

I wonder if for premium subscribers the AI functions could be better than for free subscriber.
I dont know if that could be a possibility.
For now there is a beta version. But if the AI functions get better and better maybe Spotify could give more options for premium subscribers..
Lets say a sort of Pro version of AI.
with the AI DJ that they launched last year - it was only for premium subs afaik. they've been progressively decreasing the actractiveness of the free over the past few years, and i think they will continue to do so because it's working - people are converting to premium because we're all used to Everything-as-a-Service now EaaS. people's whole lives are EaaS now! 🤣

with the AI DJ that they launched last year - it was only for premium subs afaik. they've been progressively decreasing the actractiveness of the free over the past few years, and i think they will continue to do so because it's working - people are converting to premium because we're all used to Everything-as-a-Service now EaaS. people's whole lives are EaaS now! 🤣
😀😀👍👍

I tried the AI DJ once.
As soon as it started talking to me in American rather than playing music I stopped it.
I therefore have no idea if it's any good as it was on for as long as it took me to press pause!
However, I just checked in Spotify and AI playlist is there!
Seems my future holds some Ariana Grande inspired listening :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Pressed the AI playlist button and... absolutely nothing happened.
As per the definition of Insanity, I tried again (a few times) hoping for / expecting different results.
Finally thought to restart Spotify, and...

Screenshot_20240411-071231_Spotify.jpg

"Representative songs of artists who debuted in Australia in 2023 and beyond"

"Not sure how to get songs like that. Can you describe this another way?"

@Mr Ee,
Thank you~~~so 😘🤣😂🤗

Spotify AI doesn't seem to have enough knowledge, doesn't it? Thank you for taking the risk and trying. Your Spotify will be purified by Ari. 😂

Back