Have you fixed the multi-room problems?

Hi Wiim staff,
I bought a couple of Wiim minis last year, but I sent them back because the multi-room functionality was a disaster.
Have these multi-room problems been fixed on the Wiim Pro? And in the software? If so, when were the problems fixed, tested and deployed to the app etc?
If the problems have been resolved, I will buy a couple of pros.
Please could you answer the questions above.
Many thanks.
Mark

Hi Wiim staff,
I bought a couple of Wiim minis last year, but I sent them back because the multi-room functionality was a disaster.
Have these multi-room problems been fixed on the Wiim Pro? And in the software? If so, when were the problems fixed, tested and deployed to the app etc?
If the problems have been resolved, I will buy a couple of pros.
Please could you answer the questions above.
Many thanks.
Mark
Since I don't see any earlier posts from you describing what you find lacking in multi-room, perhaps it would be helpful to be more specific? FWIW, on the whole it works well for how I use it -- via both LinkPlay and Chromecast protocols -- with most problems tracing back to the obstacles some streaming services put in the way of a good clean user experience. If there are some particular features you'd like to see WiiM provide, by all means post your ideas/requests in the subforum dedicated to that.

Back