Housecurve & peq adjust

JOE HSU

Hello fellow WiiM enthusiasts from around the world, I'm a Pro Plus user from Taiwan who's very interested in PEQ. Currently, I've measured my speakers using the house curve. Could experienced experts please advise me on how to adjust these four points? Paying attention to 1. filter 2. freq 3. gain 4. Q. I'm excited to discuss with everyone here. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2020.png
    IMG_2020.png
    248 KB · Views: 14
I don't have an iPhone (for private use) but as far as I know HouseCurve should be able to create PEQ settings for you automatically.

If possible, tell HouseCurve to ignore anything above ~3 kHz.

Follow the equalize setup, filter export and file formats help sections on this help page to produce a text file of parametric EQ settings that you then manually type into the WiiM home app PEQ page

Cool
"I mean, can you give me some adjustment suggestions based on my measurement chart? For example, how much should I adjust those parts that are too exaggerated?"

Cool
"I mean, can you give me some adjustment suggestions based on my measurement chart? For example, how much should I adjust those parts that are too exaggerated?"
Surely that’s what HouseCurve will tell you? You choose a profile to aim for, do your sweep test then export a file containing the PEQ values that HouseCurve has generated to bring your curve closer to that target profile. We can’t suggest those values - if we could, you wouldn’t need Housecurve 🤷‍♂️

Back