Is there a full moon tonight?

Brantome

Hi everyone.

I’m just looking out of my window to check if there is indeed a full moon tonight as the forum has been a bit restless today, with more jibes and interpersonal conflict than is usual or indeed acceptable.

Could I please remind everyone of the group rules, particularly the following:

Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

Thanks and yuletide greetings 🎄

Your over-worked moderator…

Hi everyone.

I’m just looking out of my window to check if there is indeed a full moon tonight as the forum has been a bit restless today, with more jibes and interpersonal conflict than is usual or indeed acceptable.

Could I please remind everyone of the group rules, particularly the following:

Be kind and courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

Thanks and yuletide greetings 🎄

Your over-worked moderator…

I promise to go in dust and ashes....but sometimes it is not easy to stay cool. Anyway, good 2nd Advent for everyone! 🌕

Hi, Captain.

One year has passed since the inception of this forum.
I've never seen such a lively support forum before. In fact, if it weren't for you, this would have been a much more bleak and lonely place. Thank you very much.

Please stay warm and take it easy.😉
I need you to work here for at least another 30 years. 😁

Thanks, but more midshipman than captain ;)

30 years? As implied by the David Gray album, that would indeed be a case of A Century Ends ;)

It's the age of 100 years of life. 😉
And in 10 years, it may extend to 120 years. 😁

Thanks, but more midshipman than captain ;)

30 years? As implied by the David Gray album, that would indeed be a case of A Century Ends ;)
Every year of this month usually cold. Maybe you need human blanket. I have not received my wiim amp. There’s seems big demand on this that wiim can’t produce them fast enough for the demand.