Munich High End 2024

Fender

Major Contributor
Much is written regarding the Munich High End next month and the high expectations for WiiMs new devices and further developments. On request WiiM confirmed that they represent themself during this days, not only a distribution company.
We will be there from afternoon 11th and the complete 12th, with time to give them a visit afternoon on 12th.
If anyone else is also there and has a similar schedule I would love to meet. If so, a pm should be the best way.

Wish I could join you.

However, as I’m going to be sunning myself in Skiathos, I suppose I’m just going to have to put up with missing it, and reading your comments. ;)

Keep us posted.

The last time I visited the High End fair it was still in Frankfurt. :p

I really did consider visiting Munich this time, but I'm off for vacation, some 900 km away, so ... it's a no again.

The last time I visited the High End fair it was still in Frankfurt. :p

I really did consider visiting Munich this time, but I'm off for vacation, some 900 km away, so ... it's a no again.
I remember the good old days in Neu-Isenburg. Was 2003 or 2004 the last time? One "event" I will not forget, a burnt head gasket in my beloved Fiat Eurospider 2000 ;-)
Heard a lot good things about last years High End Days in FRA. May be a bookmark for next year.

Last edited:
Just to bring it up.
Really no one??? At least from the lots of Germans here I was convinced an echo will come.
We will arrive Friday evening already and so I am at the post from Saturday late morning.

Just to bring it up.
Really no one??? At least from the lots of Germans here I was convinced an echo will come.
We will arrive Friday evening already and so I am at the post from Saturday late morning.
I'd love to but it's a bit far from Australia for a weekend trip ;-)

Just to bring it up.
I'm sure there will be plenty of people asking about what they missed.
Hope you enjoy yourself.

even if personally I am not concerned by the ultra, if the machine is open, take us somes photos of the insides ;-)
Its on my to-do list. If they allow a view inside? No idea, hopefully yes. But I fear..May be I should carry a Deringer and some screw drivers ;-)

Its on my to-do list. If they allow a view inside? No idea, hopefully yes. But I fear..May be I should carry a Deringer and some screw drivers ;-)
the photos always end up being taken, see highlighted...
it's just the opportunity and will avoid threads of 100 pages of speculation etc....

I am going to struggle to make the show, but I will be watching the news online as it unfolds!

Of course they will be available at some time. And if possible I promise to grab all my extraordinary talent as a smartphone foto artist ;-)
But from my long experience with such events it is highly recommended asking the stuff BEFORE taking pictures. So often unfriendly debates started. Some companies are as reluctant (understandable in cases of still secret technique) as visitors are thoughtless (not understandable).

of course you have to ask...
but if it's open normally, that's so that you can see and know...
;-)

Back