Music services above My Library

Gotez

I love the app and use it extesivly to play Tidal on my Wiim Amp. Is it possible to change the order in the "browse" tab so that Music services comes above My Library? I never use My Library or Presets and want to go quickly to Tidal. Thank you,

Screenshot_2024-03-07-09-31-07-42_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg

I love the app and use it extesivly to play Tidal on my Wiim Amp. Is it possible to change the order in the "browse" tab so that Music services comes above My Library? I never use My Library or Presets and want to go quickly to Tidal. Thank you,

View attachment 5455
Oft requested, but not possible.

Why use the wiim app instead of tidal connect?

How so no possible? I'd also like to be able to change the order of the music services too. I still have no idea where it is stored when I favourite /heart a song or album when streaming on Amazon music or a podcast on tunein for eg. It doesn't go into the favourites section shown on the screenshot shown above.

How so no possible? I'd also like to be able to change the order of the music services too. I still have no idea where it is stored when I favourite /heart a song or album when streaming on Amazon music or a podcast on tunein for eg. It doesn't go into the favourites section shown on the screenshot shown above.
I've not used Amazon for a while, and when I did it was pretty much always casting from the amazon app, not from within the wiim app.
However, when you favourite an amazon song in the wiim app, doesn't it get added to amazon favourites, not wiim favourites?
As for tunein, sorry, no idea!

However, when you favourite an amazon song in the wiim app, doesn't it get added to amazon favourites, not wiim favourites?
I don't think there is such a feature in the WiiM app. 😉

@harveynics

You can't add Amazon Music tracks to "Favorites/heart" in the WiiM app.
(I think you're probably talking about the Amazon Music app)

The "Favorites" section of the WiiM app is not for streaming services.

I don't think there is such a feature in the WiiM app. 😉

@harveynics

You can't add Amazon Music tracks to "Favorites/heart" in the WiiM app.
(I think you're probably talking about the Amazon Music app)

The "Favorites" section of the WiiM app is not for streaming services.
You're most likely right, it's been a while...
And it could even be my poor memory confusing it with favouriting a Tidal song from within bubbleupnp.

Back