Adding Music From My Library

JayLaFunk

When choosing to play music from my library, how do I pick one track and add it without adding the whole album, I pick a track from the 3 dots and it only gives me a choice to "Add to Favourites" or "Add to Playlist" but I just want the choice to add the single track to my queue. then I can browse my library adding single tracks to my current queue, how can I achieve this?.
Regards.

I don't think you currently can - submit a feature request ticket to WiiM to see if they can add that to the App

In the Android app, "Next to play" is listed under "Add to playlist". I was able to see this in "Favorites" and "My Music" in My Library (I don't use Home music share, so I don't know if it will appear here either).

Screenshot_2023-10-17-23-49-53-501_com.linkplay.wiimhome-edit.jpg

It's ok I see it now -you need to have something playing before you can add to the queue, which has some logic to it. Unfortunately, playing one track from the My Music Song screen adds all tracks to the queue :(

It's ok I see it now -you need to have something playing before you can add to the queue, which has some logic to it. Unfortunately, playing one track from the My Music Song screen adds all tracks to the queue :(
In my case only one track has been added. 🙂 No problem.

In my case only one track has been added. 🙂 No problem.
Thanks. I only get one track added too if I navigate to the album list first. If I open up on the Song page and choose a track, all songs get added. Then again, maybe that happens for albums too but I only have a handful of tracks on my phone so maybe my albums only have one track...

When I add a song from my library (Home Music Share), it adds all the songs from that album to the queue, I have no option to delete songs from my queue. It would be good if the WHA music player could be styled on the Android app music player Poweramp where if you long press on a song you have the option to add to the queue, playlist or play next, when you view your queue, you can even move the tracks up or down.

When I add a song from my library (Home Music Share), it adds all the songs from that album to the queue, I have no option to delete songs from my queue. It would be good if the WHA music player could be styled on the Android app music player Poweramp where if you long press on a song you have the option to add to the queue, playlist or play next, when you view your queue, you can even move the tracks up or down.
As you're on android, maybe try bubbleupnp. Free to try, but 16 track queue limit unless you buy it (pretty cheap).
(i'm assuming you can't use poweramp to play from your music share to your wiim.)

Edit: note that the wiim may appear twice on tbe 'Renderer' list. One is upnp, the other is chromecast.

Back