Note for those who use TIDAL, Pandora, and Deezer via LMS

Brantome

Please ignore this if you don’t use LMS!

Looks like the above services will no longer be accessible via LMS due to the decision by Logitech to closedown the UESmartRadio.com and MySqueezebox.com servers as per the link below. Note that this won’t impact your use of these services thru the WiiM Home app, nor indeed other services like Qobuz that can still integrate with LMS.

Please ignore this if you don’t use LMS!

Looks like the above services will no longer be accessible via LMS due to the decision by Logitech to closedown the UESmartRadio.com and MySqueezebox.com servers as per the link below. Note that this won’t impact your use of these services thru the WiiM Home app, nor indeed other services like Qobuz that can still integrate with LMS.

Qobuz and Spotify will still work as will BBC Sounds, Radio Paradise and loads of Internet Radio Stations. The big loss is Tidal but it would not surprise me if a new LMS plugin appeared for this quite soon. I say this with no certainty though.

Qobuz and Spotify will still work as will BBC Sounds, Radio Paradise and loads of Internet Radio Stations. The big loss is Tidal but it would not surprise me if a new LMS plugin appeared for this quite soon. I say this with no certainty though.
As an aside, has Music&Artist Info/Radio Now Playing stopped working for you today? The former seems ok for my music and perhaps Qobuz, but when I was listening to Greatest Hits Radio this morning it stopped refreshing on a new track, and I couldn’t get it working again, even when switching to Radio Paradise. I think the Material Skin and UPNPBridge plugins updated this morning, but I can’t see anything in the log as to when other plugins might have been updated recently.

The big loss is Tidal but it would not surprise me if a new LMS plugin appeared for this quite soon. I say this with no certainty though.
It's a lot easier now that they've finally published their API. Used to have to search for an API key on the web, now you can generate one easily. Pretty simple API, I've used it with Python, though I won't be writing an LMS plugin, as I'm allergic to PERL.

As an aside, has Music&Artist Info/Radio Now Playing stopped working for you today? The former seems ok for my music and perhaps Qobuz, but when I was listening to Greatest Hits Radio this morning it stopped refreshing on a new track, and I couldn’t get it working again, even when switching to Radio Paradise. I think the Material Skin and UPNPBridge plugins updated this morning, but I can’t see anything in the log as to when other plugins might have been updated recently.
Both working fine for me

I'm glad you put that at the top - it clarified / corrected the punctuation in the thread title ;)
Consider it ignored!
Well, given the title of this subforum, I guess context helps ;)

Ignore the Oxford (or simply typo) comma too…

An update on this.

1. Logitech have extended the life of mysqueezebox.com until 19th March but the service will be switched off on that date.
2. Some very clever souls have already implemented local LMS plugins for Tidal, Pandora and Deezer meaning that these services can continue to be used with LMS.

If you are a relative newcomer to LMS via the use of a WiiM and a subscriber to one of Tidal, Deezer or Pandora the only thing to worry about is installing the correct local plugin and dispensing with the version from mysqueezebox.com. You do this by signing out of the service at mysqueezebox.com then install the new local plugins which you will find in Third Party Plugins in LMS settings.

Back